School Rules & Regulations
- Students should come to school at least 5/10 minutes before the hell is rung for assembly. Late comers are not allowed to enter the school.
- Any kind of damage to the school property is to be made good by the school
- Every student is urged to contribute to the discipline and high standard of the school by his manners & conduct
- Students are not allowed to bring costly materials, any item of jewellery and mobile phones etc...
- Parents are requested to attend the cleaning of teeth regularly, trimming of hair and nails propely
- The School uniform is to be worn on all school days. The student, who is slovenly dressed. may be sent back to home
- Running, playing screaming and shouting inside school building is strictly prohibited.
- The institution does not accept responsibilities for accidents or/and loss of any valuable item like jewels, yet proper care is taken to prevent such things
- Those who go home alone should not loiter about on the way but be prompt in returning straight home are warned not to buy anything. especially eatables from the vendors.
- Generally punishment is given to the students who do not maintain school rules / discipline / not complete their home work / not in proper uniform / not coming school on time etc. This is given only to improve the habits of the students
- A student may be debarred from the examination due to unsatisfactory progress in studies, insufficient attendance or serious misconduct
- The school reserves the right to dismiss any students whose diligence or progress in studies is constant unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to the school or whose guardians show little interest in the their ward. Immorality, grave insubordination, contempt of authority or the damage to school property sufficient reason for immediate expulsion
- All application for admission must be made on prescribed forms
- No student will be admitted in the class 6th or above unless he she submits a Transfer Certificate from his/her previous school
- Candidates must enclose the photocopy of his/her birth certificate along with the admission form
- At the time of the admission, fee for the month of April will be charged
- 12 month's fee will be charged during an academic session
- School fee is to be paid latest by 10th of every month otherwise late fine of Rs.1O/- per day be charged
- Fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstance
- All dues should he cleared before the student appears in Quarterly, Half-yearly and Final Exams
- A month's notice is required before the withdrawal of a student from the school
- Fee and charges are the subjects to revision from time to time
- The school leaving certificate will not be issued all dues to the school have been cleared
School Transport Rules
- Admission to the school does not guarantee availability of school bus/transport facility Prior written permission from the school authority is required
- No concession is allowed in the bus charges
- Facility of transport depends upon availability of seats
- Transport charges will be taken from 11 months in an Academic Session
- Student are supposed to report at the stops 10 minutes earlier than the schedule timings
- Transport charges can be revised during session depending upon the price hike of fuel